Civil Litigation, Arbitration And Jury Trials
Located in the historic Alfred I. Dupont Building in Miami, Florida, Michael S. Olin, P.A., represents individuals, small and large private businesses and public companies in need of highly skilled advocacy in civil proceedings from beginning through trial. Focused on extraordinary personal and efficient service, Mr. Olin strives for a prompt conclusion to client matters consistent with each client’s identified goals.
Whether you or a loved one have suffered a serious personal injury , you or your company are a victim of corporate misconduct or have become embroiled in a business dispute , or you are an attorney in need of legal services or support , Michael S. Olin P.A. can help. Contact the firm to schedule an initial consultation.
Litigation Driven By Experience
Michael Olin is a peer-recognized and experienced trial lawyer who handles cases from beginning to end in a variety of practice areas in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels throughout the country. Because of his litigation and trial skills, he has received numerous accolades for excellence including:
- Inducted into the elite and “invitation only” International Academy of Trial Lawyers, a select group whose U.S. membership is limited to only 500 lawyers.
- Recognized in the annual publication “The Best Lawyers In America”
- Named as one of the “Legal Elite” by “Florida Trend Magazine”
- Acknowledged as a “Super Lawyer” and one of the Top 100 lawyers in Florida by “Law and Politics Magazine”
- Designated as a “Top Lawyer” by the “South Florida Legal Guide”
- Named as one of the “Best 100 Lawyers in Florida” by the Miami Herald.
Contact Michael S. Olin, P.A.
Michael S. Olin, P.A . is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with additional hours by appointment. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. Business cases may be handled on a contingent, hourly, or blended fee basis as appropriate to the case and the needs of the client. E-mail the firm or call 786-544-6291 to arrange an appointment.