Ms. Fotiu-Wojtowicz joined the firm in 2011. She attended law school at the University of Michigan, where she received her J.D. cum laude in 2006. Ms. Fotiu-Wojtowicz also studied at Oberlin College, where she received her B.A. in 2003. She is a member of the Bar in Florida and Illinois and is admitted to practice in the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to joining Michael S. Olin P.A., Ms. Fotiu-Wojtowicz was an associate in the complex commercial litigation department at Kozyak, Tropin & Throckmorton. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable William P. Dimitrouleas, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
From 2008-2010 Ms. Fotiu-Wojtowicz taught full-time at the University of Miami School of Law in the areas of legal research and writing and voting rights and election law. She is currently an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Miami where she teaches a seminar on Voting Rights and Election Law and team-teaches Elements with the Dean of the Law School, Patricia White.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Class Actions
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury --Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Florida, 2010
- Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2010
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 2006
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Spanish
- Adam M. Moskowitz & Alaina Fotiu-Wojtowicz, Capper-Volstead: An Overview of the Act and its Purpose, E & I UPDATE (Exemptions & Immunities Comm., Section of Antitrust Law, A.B.A.) Fall 2009, at 4.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers